Follow @tinawang0827

Category

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

All-You-Can-Eat Breakfast-$8 “Don’t ever catch a cold in America!”




Porridge is the best comfort food. It’s simple, but it warms your heart. It’s simple, but unforgettable.When I was in Taiwan, I always caught a cold during winter. Every time when I was sick, my mom would cook porridge with pork, egg and vegetable for me. I believe it works better than any pills.    

I like all-you-can-eat restaurants. When I was in Taiwan, I always went to all-eat-can-eat restaurants with my family. Normally we spent two to three hours eating and chatting. It was a great time for us to get together and talk.

This restaurant 潮坊 ( Chao Zhou Restaurant ) is the very first place that I went for “nostalgia foods” when I first got to New York around one year ago. The best thing is, I only spent $8 dollars for my very first meal and I was really full!


Restaurant:
潮坊 ( Chao Zhou Restaurant )

Location: 40-52 Main Street Flushing, NY 11354

Tel: (718) 353-7683

Price: around $8 for breakfast (8am-11:30am)





It has all kinds of Chinese foods including rice porridge, Spring roll, deep-fried fluffy dough sticks, shumai, tofu, shrimp, drinks and fruits. You can choose whatever you like and you can eat as much as you want! I go to潮坊 once or twice per month whenever I feel depressed and need to be motivated. Because for me, porridge is always the best comfort food.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

留學生省錢思鄉美食in 法拉盛!

本人最愛吃到飽。這家位於法拉盛得潮坊餐廳是我最愛去的一家,早午餐假日含小費十塊錢可以無限量吃到飽,燒餅油條稀飯甜粥樣樣都有,非常適合初來乍到還不太會煮飯的新手阿!!!! 小叮嚀: 一般由於早起太痛苦我都是十點半到,吃到十一點半一個小時的時間就夠你吃囉!

No comments:

Post a Comment