Follow @tinawang0827

Category

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bubble Tea-$3 “You must try it once in your lifetime!”




I would say bubble tea in Taiwan is like Coke in America. Everybody loves it and you have to have it at least four times per week or even everyday. To me, bubble tea is another nostalgia food because it reminds me the time back in Taiwan when I was with my friends. There are three things that are important during girl’s talk: Gossip, girls only, and bubble tea!

You can have a variety of choices. 



Thank god I found out that there’s a lot of stores that sell bubble teas in NYC! It’s not just bubble tea, you also have a lot of different choices. The best part is that sometimes you can get one and have the second one for free!

Store: Kung Fu Tea

Location: 136-20 38th Ave (at Main St) Flushing, NY 11354 
Tel:  (718) 353-0551
Price: $2-$3





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
留學生便宜思鄉美食in 法拉盛!

我喜歡一邊讀書一邊喝珍珠奶茶,你擔心,到紐約來就再也喝不到正宗珍珠奶茶嗎?? 其實在紐約有非常多的飲料店,只是有些喝起來真的...太甜或太淡..在這裡我推薦"功夫茶".撞奶系列特別好喝喔! 小叮嚀: 不要喝太多...在美國很容易胖><


No comments:

Post a Comment