Follow @tinawang0827

Category

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Taiwanese Mixed Tempura-$3 "Th Best Comfort Food in Winter"



I love mixed tempura! You can try all kinds of different food all at once. Normally, we have eggs, radish, fried tofu, fish ball, and tempura of course for mix tempura. Then we'll add in caraway and hot and sweet sauce to intensify the flavor. The mixed tempura will go with soup. After finishing the food, we'll pour in the soup and mix it with the sauce. It's my favorite comfort food in the cold winter.

I used to have it with my father when I was in Taiwan. I'm glad that I could find this Taiwanese stand that sells all kinds of authentic Taiwanese street food including mixed tempura!

Restaurant: 台北夯 Taipei Hong
Address: 136-55 Roosevelt, Flushing, New York 11355
Tel:
(718) 813-9107
Price: $2-$12


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
留學生便宜思鄉美食in 法拉盛!

台北夯!位於法拉盛這家由台灣人開的地面販賣各種台灣道地小吃,炒米粉、雞腿飯、豬血糕、大腸麵線、炸銀絲卷、臭豆腐幾乎你平常想得到的想吃的都有了! 重點是價格公道啊! 真的非常便宜食物也很美味喔!想念家鄉味的人不妨到台北夯!!!!去嘗試一下思鄉美食吧~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment